Report a Nonacademic Incident

If you see something, say something. If you have an emergency or see something suspicious, please call University Police at 911. In addition, online reporting of incidents of hate and bias, hazing, or other past crimes are available.

Report an Incident of Hate or Bias Online

Report an Incident of Hazing Online

For Campus Security Authorities to Report Crimes for Statistical Purposes
Report an Incident for Statistical Purposes


For all other incidents email and provide a detailed description of the incident, including date, time, location, and involved parties.